Saturday, February 19, 2011

My First "Scrapbook Challenges" Challenge

So this week please join me over at SCRAPBOOK CHALLENGES for my first challenge with their design team. It is an ABC's of me challenge for the letter "F", so I chose the word "Faith". This means you have to create a layout that features what "Faith" means to you, because these challenges are all about you. Here is my example layout:


Materials Used: Brand New Jillibean Soup/Dutch Mustard papers, pea pod diecuts, cardstock stickers; kraft staple/white pea pod, Corrugated Alphabet/White, Corrugated Shape/Hearts, Alphabean Stickers/Speckled Egg
 Here are some close-ups, I loooove the new Jillibean Corrugated  Shapes, Pea  Pods diecuts and coordinating stickers they make embellishments like this easy:


Speaking of Scrapbook Challenges, while I was at CHA I got to meet two members of that team. I got to meet the owner Pamela Young, in fact she was working in a booth very close to ours with My Little Shoebox. I also got to meet Carmen Cohen-Henriquez she is another design team member there, she was very sweet and I got to catch a photo with her:


I hope you will check out Scrapbook Challenges it is a website full of inspiration with new sketches for anyone to use WEEKLY and a huge archive of sketches! 

We are headed to the rodeo tonight thanks to my brother getting us tickets! Can't wait to see how Gabriel reacts to a real rodeo. Aspen is at the big youth rally in Gatlinburg, Tennessee this weekend- Winterfest 2011. So please pray for her faith to grow and a safe journey! Next week is her 16th Birthday on the 24th, can't believe my baby is turning 16. Wow it happens so fast. Gotta run, we need to be working on her party preparations. Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I love love love this!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the green and loving the hearts! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patricia, your blog is great! What a surprise to find my photo with you here! Very nice!
    Hugs from snowy NH (visiting my son for a week),
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya Patricia,this looks amazing!!!i became a follower,sorry that i didn't do that before!!Amazing blog...and so nice that you have met Carmen and Pamela!I love your work!!
    Have a very nice weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you that you got to CHA!! It's a dream of mine, not sure that that dream will ever be realised though. Did you know that I was on the team at Scrap & Stamp for a brief period?? Regina was supposed to introduce me, she never did, did not even add my name to the side-bar or anything. And that was all after she contacted me and asked me if I wanted to be a DT member. It does seem a bit disorganised, hey?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great blog you have. I will follow it regulary! Amazing lay-out you make.

    ReplyDelete