Saturday, February 5, 2011

Heritage Layouts at Scrap and Stamp

Thiis week over at Scrap and Stamp we are highlighting Heritage layouts. To join in the fun all you have to do is create a layout with a heritage photo and a stamp. The winner will receive a prize of several different ribbons.

Here is my layout, it is another Christmas gift that I created especially for my father. This is his senior picture, wasn't he handsome! I added lots of his favorites things to the layout, fishing, hunting, outdoors and his favorite hymn- "How Great Thou Art".

Materials used: Cosmo Cricket/Mr. Campy-Skipping Stones & Nature Walk & Cardstock Sticker/leaves; My Minds Eye/Ooh La La; Jillibean Soup/Alphabeans stickers; Stampin Up/Lovely as a Tree stamp set; Hobby Lobby/Shadowbox Frame & wooden fish decor.

On a Cosmo Cricket side note I was  blessed with the chance to go to CHA last week and I got to meet one of the owners of Cosmo- Julie. She was so sweet and even talked with me for a minute. Then I got to take a tutorial from the very talented Natasja Verbeek on a new product called Glubers- so cool. So of course I invited her to come down to the Jillibean Soup booth to give our make and take a go and she did! So I was able to get this photo with her:


Natasja was so nice and we made sure to load her up with some yummy Jillibean Soup products to use back in Amsterdam! I will share more CHA peeks soon, gotta run for now.

3 comments:

  1. Love love love love that gift for your Dad! LOVING the music paper and loveeeeee the little fish details!! And soooooooooooooo jealous you met Natasja!! I loveeeeeeee her! I didn't see her while walking around!! I swear... I missed a ton!! Even YOU!! lol! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Patricia it was great meeting you too!! Thanks again for all the JS products, will sure have some fun with those!
    Hopefully till next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow,your L/O is amazing!!very very beautiful!!
    Have a nice weekend!!

    ReplyDelete