Thursday, February 3, 2011

CHA Joy to Share


The booth on the first day, so many fantastic projects by the design team!

  So I said I would be back with fabulous photos from our trip to CHA! We had such an amazing time our Jillibean Soup team is soooo much fun! First off pics of the Jillibean Booth and the fabulous new products:


Here is the scrumptious Chilled Strawberry Soup served up specially for you on Kraft!
  
  
This is my personal fave of the new lines, the darling Dutch Mustard Soup.


The beautiful blooming Blossom Soup is fresh and fun perfect for Spring and Summer!

Last but not least is the celebrations line of Spotted Owl Soup, with the cutest party owls you've ever seen!
Brand New Jillibean Products: 4 Chipboard Alphas (burlap, newsprint, gingham & woodgrain); Bean Blossoms (wrapped twine with button embellies); Kraft File Folders; 6x6 Paper Pads! (for Dutch Mustard, Blossom and Spotted Owl); 12x12 Cardstock Stickers Sheets (for all 4 lines); 12x12 Diecut sheets- Pea Pods (for all 4 lines); Mini Kraft Alpha Stickers (4 colors: black, brown, white or red); Unity Stamps! see below (for all 4 new lines, including fab itty bitty's with a strawberry owl and a bicycle)



Other new products by Jillibean include: 4 New Corrugated Shapes (houses, clouds & trees, hearts & owls, butterflies & banners, frames); 3 New Sugar Picks (butterflies, hearts and flowers);  4 New Sprout packs

Here are some fun pics from the booth:

2 Jillibean Design Team Members: Summer Fullerton & Jen Harkin I got to meet them for the first time on the trip and they are both just as sweet as they look with wonderful sense of humors too!

 
Alecia (Sales & Marketing) and Jill (the big bean) clowning in the aisle.




I didn't find a pic of our design team coordinator- Kimber McGray from the booth so I wanted to share this one. It's one of my favorite pics from the trip Kimber, me and Summer at dinner. These two ladies rock, personally as well as creatively so happy to have them as new friends!

Three scrappin rock stars that visited the booth left to right: Emily Pitts, (me), Nicole Harper & Davinie Fiero

Well that's all I have time for right now, but I will share more L.A. photos and Scrappin Rock Star photos soon!

2 comments:

  1. ooh it all looks so yummy and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did see you at the dinner!!! BUMMER! I wish I would have known it was you!!! Loveeeeeeeeee the pics! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete