Sunday, March 28, 2010

Thanks Big Sis

So today's blog entry is dedicated to the learning one acquires from older siblings. More specifically the two helpful things that Aspen taught her baby brother this week. She introduced Gabriel to the art of eating cookies and milk, I have several photos to share below and I even got some video of him demonstrating the new technique- too cute.













So there you have it, another first for Gabe. Everyday is a new discovery for him he is at such a fun age right now.

We have been busy here this week, Aspen with school work prior to Spring Break, me with upcoming Scrapbook class kits and Scott with his 3 jobs (Willowbrook, piano instructor and Celebrate Recovery leader). Things should slow down a bit this week. So I will try to share daily if I can. Have a blessed Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment