Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Daddy's Best Student

So today I wanted to share a brand new layout I just finished. It is titled "Daddy's best student" and stars Scott and Gabriel of course. I wanted to capture some of these precious moments when Gabe plays with Daddy and on his own. He seems to love the piano and music in general. Whenever music comes on he dances, it is sooo cute.

Yep, music is pretty important around our house. Aspen is also crazy about her music, she loves to find new up and coming bands and go to concerts. In fact she was begging for tickets to a concert two days ago.  She is actually helping me with an upcoming article/project for Scrapjazz.com entitled: "Soundtrack of My Summer" it will be a mini album with 10 favorite songs from your summer. It should be lots of fun to create it with her! Well gotta run, she needs picked up from Dad's house. Happy Tuesday!

1 comment: