Thursday, March 25, 2010

Love & Marriage

So yesterday I was thinking of my parents celebrating their 45th Wedding Anniversary on March 23rd and how amazing that is. I think that these days marriage is not what it should be to a lot of people and I am very happy to have been blessed with parents that love each other the way God intended, unconditionally. Of course they are very lucky to have each other, because as many of us know- one spouse can be fully committed while the other one is just not. Regardless, if anything should be celebrated its a happy marriage, so of course I had to make them a special card. I used green cardstock and Jillibean Soup patterned papers. It is displayed above.  I also have to say how grateful I am for my husband Scott and his commitment to me. We have only been married for two and a half years, but he would tell you that he's been committed to me for at least 20 years. But that's a whole other story..... Anyhow I had to share one of our wedding layouts as well, this is my current favorite titled Forever & Ever.

So that is all I had to share today, tune in tomorrow for some great photos of Mr. Gabriel and his first venture with cookies and milk, sissy taught him how. These kids are just too cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment