Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My First Blog Post!

So how cool is this. My very own blog. This is all very new to me but I'm learning. So the main reason I created a blog was to further my accessibility in the scrapbooking industry. It seems that all the designers have their own blogs to showcase their layouts and list their resumes. So I thought I would give it a try. I have online scrapbook galleries at scrapjazz.com and scrapbook.com but this is more personal and allows me much more flexibility. Anyhow I wanted to share one of my latest favorites of my son Gabriel. It is titled "14 months of Blessings" and was created for the Jillibean Soup Sketch contest. 

Well I guess that is all for now, I need to see if I did this correctly. :) Technology these days has me on quite the learning curve, Thank God for my 15 year old daughter Aspen.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool Patty! Hang in there with Scott he's like having a third kid huh! Love JOHN & KATRINA FOLCHERT P.S. Tell Aspen hello for us and keep helping you on the computer.

    ReplyDelete