Friday, January 21, 2011

The Year in Pictures Challenge

The next challenge at Scrap and Stamp is a Year in Review theme. So I did a Year in Pictures collage of my 2010 memories. This layout is all Jillibean Soup, specifically the Pasta Fagioli line (I just love those cameras!), coredinations cardstock and corrugated arrows. I stamped the month abbreviations on most of the photos.

It was a great year, full of special moments. We are blessed.

I also wanted to mention that some fabulous sneak peeks have been happening over at Jillibean Soup with tons of giveaways, go HERE to check them out. You won't be disappointed Jill's latest products are amazing!

1 comment:

  1. This is FAB! I LOVEEEEEEEEEE all the photos and the cameras! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete