Friday, January 7, 2011
Scrapbook Challenges New Term Blog Hop
Welcome to the Scrapbook Challenges New Term Blog Hop! If you just happened to be visiting and want to start the Hop from the beginning then go to Pamela's blog here: http://www.pamelasworldofscrap.blogspot.com/
This is the first time I get to communicate that I am a new member of the Scrapbook Challenges Design Team! Woo Hoo! I was very honored to be accepted and look forward to a term full of learning, creativity and fun! I have been "formally" scrapbooking for 13 years now and I am an admitted scrapaholic. I am very happy to be working in an industry that I love. I am a mother to two children, son 2 years old and a daughter almost 16! Thankfully I have a wonderful husband that supports my scrapbooking adventures. God and family are my driving forces and I have been blessed richly.
For this blog hop we all had the opportunity to make a project based on this fantastic sketch:
This is my interpretation of the sketch:
So check out the fabulous prizes you could win for joining in on all the fun!
1. For one person who leaves a comment on all the blogs in the hop, they will get the new Spring Market collection from Webster's Pages, including chipboard buttons and twine.
2. For one person who does a layout based on the sketch, they will get the Be Mine collection from Echo Park Paper Company.
3. For inviting people to join the group, one person will get a collection of adhesive from Helmar.
4. For one new member over the weekend, they will get some new stamps from Unity and Webster's Pages.
(PHOTO NOT YET AVAILABLE)
It's your lucky day because I am also offering my own RAK pack of scrapbook goodies, sorry I don't have a photo available but you won't be disappointed I promise!
To enter my giveaway you must become a follower of my blog. Just click on the FOLLOW button in the right hand column and follow the prompt. I will randomly select a winner after the end of the blog hop by Jan. 12th.
Without further ado, the next stop on the blog hop is Sookie's blog: http://totallydoodles.blogspot.com/
Here is the complete order for the entire hop, just in case you were wondering:
BLOG HOP ORDER:
1. Pamela (http://www.pamelasworldofscrap.blogspot.com/)
2. Jolanda (http://jolandascrapsels.blogspot.com)
3. Marilyn (http://marilynrivera.blogspot.com/)
4. Jackie (http://mybasketofscraps.blogspot.com)
5. Amy (http://queen-of-the-crazies.blogspot.com/)
6. Shelly (http://shells-space.blogspot.com/)
7. Amanda (http://afewpacesfromhere.wordpress.com)
8. Janine (http://rachauscratchpad.blogspot.com/)
9. Shannon (http://sdombkowski.blogspot.com/)
10. Jo (http://josocrafty.blogspot.com)
11. Rene' (http://www.stampinginsunnysa.blogspot.com)
12. Yara (http://itssummereveryday.blogspot.com)
13. Dani (http://alongcamedani.blogspot.com)
14. Chanell (www.theinstinctivescrapper.blogspot.com)
15. Ana (http://anazelia-myscrapbookaddiction.blogspot.com/)
16. Holli (http://holligurl01.blogspot.com/)
17. Carmen (http://scrapbookchallenges.ning.com/profiles/blog/list?user=2za8nmp...)
18. Jowilna (www.jowilnanolte.blogspot.com)
19. Patricia (http://www.patriciasperspectives.blogspot.com/)
20. Sookie (http://totallydoodles.blogspot.com/)
21. GUEST from HELMAR: Becky (http://www.beckyteich.blogspot.com/)
22. Sabrina (http://sabrinascrapbook.blogspot.com)
23. Natalie (http://njmacs.blogspot.com/)
24. Cheryl (http://craft-thing.blogspot.com)
25. Mary Ann (http://www.thepapersalon.blogspot.com/)
26. Jamie (http://paperheartproject.blogspot.com/)
27. Brynn (http://www.bzb-designs.com/blog)
Thanks for hopping by and have a great weekend! :)