Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Beginnings at Scrap and Stamp

This week at Scrap and Stamp they began a "New Beginnings" challenge. To join in all you need is a layout with at least one stamp and a type of new beginning theme (examples: new baby, new job, new home, etc.) I chose to share a gift I recently made for my lovely Mother's birthday on Jan. 5th. It is an altered glass storage jar that would make a great "New Home" gift.

I used the wonderful Websters Pages/Wonderfall, Lullaby Lane &Waiting for Santa collections with some yummy embellishments from Queen & Co.-felt lace, some ribbon and gemstones. The stamped heart images are from Stampin Up, stamped in "Close to Cocoa" ink onto patterned paper. I also added some hand pieced flowers that I shaped like one of my Mom's favorite flowers- Pansies.

Here is what you can win if you join in on the challenge:

Perfect for those New Years Celebrations layouts!

1 comment:

  1. love this Patricia, it's absolutely gorgeous!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete