Friday, October 1, 2010

Alaskan Cruise & Hope Jacare Digital Stamps

Doodles by Hope Jacare Digital Stamps are the sponsors for this weeks challenge over at Scrap and Stamp. They have some really cool images that are so easy to use. In fact, for the first time ever, I used one on my layout below. The "Boat at Sea" image on each side is from their website. I just used craft markers to color them in and added eyelets for the portholes. This week's challenge is "Anything Goes" so that means any type of layout with a stamped image will qualify so join us this week and maybe you will win 3 digis of your choice.

Here is my layout for the week, it is for my parents and their Alaskan Cruise they took last year. They had a wonderful time. I hope to take an Alaskan Cruise someday, in fact Alaska is in my top five places I want to see in my lifetime.



Have a fantastic weekend! And be sure to join my list of followers for email updates whenever I post!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh how FUN!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos and loving the little boats! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous Layout Patricia, I love how you have used the boats at sea image - really clever! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete