Sunday, July 11, 2010

Girl's Weekend Getaway

This week for the Scrap and Stamp challenge there is a fabulous sketch by my design team buddy, Paola. Find the challenge here. This week's sponsor is CocoDingo, check them out here.

For my layout I chose two photos from my recent Girl's Getaway weekend with my Mom and Aunt Sally. We had sooo much fun in western Michigan. We stayed in Holland and visited Douglas as well. We visited lighthouses, beaches, yard sales, shops, restaurants, parks but mostly just enjoyed being together. The hotel was fantastic, Holiday Inn Express/Holland, it was just as nice inside as it looked from the outside (see photo). Oh and no we are not at a strip club, lol, the dollar bills on the wall behind us were for a children's fundraiser! Anyhow, can't wait to see where next year's weekend adventure takes us!

Have a great week! I'm off to church camp tomorrow, pray for us... so much fun but so exhausting. Gabe is going with us too, so things could get a little crazy!

1 comment:

  1. ohhhhhhhhhhhhh i love love this!!!! great photos and loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the colors!!!! sounds like a fab time!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete