Saturday, July 17, 2010

Black and White Photos Challenge

I don't know about you but I love me some black and white photos, anything vintage really. There is just something about black and white photos they seem to capture more details, somehow. Anyway this week at Scrap and Stamp is a challenge to use them in a layout, along with a stamp of some sort. For this one I did a double layout with a BoBunny line that was made for B&W photos, literally. It's called MamaRazzi and I love it. Lovely shades of green, blue and ivory with a distressed, vintage feel- so nice.  I stamped the journal boxes to create a "story" for each photo. This is how it turned out:
Hope you like it! Gotta run, have a fantastic week of inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. This is GORGEOUS!! Love the photos...and Mamarazzi is one of my fave lines! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete