Saturday, July 31, 2010

Gabriel's Imagination & Paper Piecing

So over at Scrap & Stamp this week the challenge is paper piecing and a stamped image. The sponsor this week is  Wags n Whiskers.

If you are familiar with my work you know that I love paper piecing- it's so much fun and the possibilities are endless. So next time you can't locate a design or embellishment you want, then make your own! The layout below is my all time favorite little boy layout, the rocket and sub are of my own design (inspired by cosmo). I used all Cosmo Cricket in this one, loving that I could use five different lines of theirs all together. I really love how they turned out, and those photos are some of my favs.
This boy gets ornery by the hour, so much fun- pure joy.

1 comment:

  1. This is ADORABLE!! I loveeeeeeee the photos and loving the subs! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete