Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Jillibean Soup Christmas Cheer Chowder

Next up on the menu is Jillibean Soups newest Holiday faire: Christmas Cheer Chowder:
North Pole Card: Jillibean Soup/Christmas Cheer Chowder paper & stamps and stampables frame 

My December Daily cheer altered album, here is the before picture of the metal receipt clipboard that I altered, we got it on the Longest Yard Sale for $1.00.
 and here is what it became:
Front Album Cover

There are several Jillibean design team members on this page, can you spot Jen, Kimber & Teka?


Added the Wish List bite size bit into a stampable mini chevron bag to list out what was on each family members list for Santa.

Ok I LOVE this bite size bit, it is a quote from one of my fav Christmas movies: Elf

Added a vellum envelope for some special gift tags or other memorabilia.
Right side is all Christmas Eve photos
Christmas Day Page

Not everyone extends their Dec. Daily to the 31st, but I always do because Gabe's bday is the 27th and I want to include his bday pics and we always have the New Years party for my family and Aspen's friends so I love including those pics too. So I added fold-outs for both of those days.

That album took alot of hours with the scoring, folding and measuring, but the end result was worth it!

 That is all for now, do you do a December Daily album every year? If so tell me what your planning to use for yours this year. I would love to hear your ideas and inspiration.






No comments:

Post a Comment