Thursday, January 17, 2013

Mini Cards and a Sneak Peek

Just wanted to share a couple mini cards I did recently for my monthly Jillibean projects. They were featured on the blog this week. I came up with this size by simply cutting an A2 size card in half.


Materials list:
Patterned Paper: Winter Tortellini & Spinach Soup/Garlic Flakes, Cheese Tortellini, Fresh Baby Spinach, Fresh Basil, Frozen Peas, Stewed Tomatoes; Macho Nacho/Bite Size Bits; Card Base: Kraft; Pea Pod Parts: Winter Tortellini & Spinach Soup & Grandma’s Lima Bean Soup; Baker’s Twine: Red & Brown
Cool Beans: Vintage; Wood Flags: Thank you & For You

So on to the fun stuff! Have you been following the new releases at CHA? It has been very exciting to be able to create and send projects for the Jillibean Booth and I wanted to share a couple sneak peeks of my mini album project that made the trip to California. It features the brand new Jillibean Soup/Fresh Vegetable Soup collection, my favorite part is the cover (see if you can guess why):




 That is all I can share for now, but the whole album will be featured on the Bean Talk blog next month. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment