Saturday, January 19, 2013

Creative Scrappers Sketch Challenge

I was lucky enough to sneak away to a crop last night with some great friends at Scrapbook Art in Lewis Center, Ohio and this was my fav layout of the night. It happened to be from a sketch that I really loved and wanted to use for some pics of our recent trip to Colorado. The sketch is by the very talented Juliana Michaels and it looks like this:

 I used a collection by Echo Park called Winter Park it reminds me of Crested Butte, Colorado which is where these pictures were taken. I adapted the sketch into a double layout and added two photos per page and a journal card:


Materials List: Echo Park/Winter Park Collection pack; LilyBee/Memorandum; Jillibean Soup/Alphabeans-Tomato Red & Apple Green; Studio Calico/Wood Veneers; Queen & Co/Twinkle Goosebumps-Stars; Maya Road/Trinkets Gray Ribbon


 Let me know what you think, if you would like to play along go to the Creative Scrappers website before Feb. 1st. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment