Friday, September 28, 2012

Big News! Jillibean Design Team Announcement

So I am very pleased and incredibly honored to share this news below:




I know it was so hard to keep the secret. I am over the moon excited to be part of such an amazingly talented design team! 

Speaking of altered Jillibean projects I also have an article that just published on Scrapjazz.com using altered cigar boxes. One features Jillibean Macho Nacho and the other is BoBunny Weekend Market. You can find the article here: Make an Altered Masculine Gift

Here are a couple close ups of the Jillibean one:
 Hope you like the projects, they were gifts for our Fathers for Father's day. So much fun to "upcycle" everyday objects that you can find at flea markets or Goodwill stores. Have a Fabulous Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. YAY Patty!!!! I was so happy to see your name on the lis!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete