Monday, November 14, 2011

Inspired by Nicole Samuels

I try to follow some of my favorite designers when I get the chance and recently I was very inspired by a layout from Nicole Samuels blog, for Studio Calico on this post here.

Here is her inspirational layout:

 I loved the effect of the one very large photo and the design elements framing it. The folded banner title the happy little flags and cute journal tag and banner below.  Soooo this is two fall layouts I created based on that inspiration:
 I know finally the Trick or Treat layout I promised! 
I used almost all Jillibean Soup on this one from five different lines and Jillibean Mini Kraft Alphas. Then there are K& Co. alphabet stickers, Pink Paislee Soiree stamp/banner, My Minds Eye Journal Tag and Basic Grey Felt Stickers.
This is one featuring a hayride photo from our annual pumpkin patch trip to Leed's Farm, pure happiness.
Materials Used: Jillibean Soup/Apple Cheddar, Dutch Mustard, Watermelon Gazpacho & Atomic Soup papers; Jillibean Felt Blossom, Apple Cheddar Pea Pods, Dutch Mustard Alphabet Stickers; EK Success border punch, Jillibean Bakers Twine, Pink Paislee/Hocus Pocus orange glitter alphabet stickers.

I have plans for two more layouts utilizing this very versatile layout design, one for my niece's High School Album cover page and one for my daughters Lacrosse Team Photo! Would love to hear what you think of my scraplifts!



2 comments:

  1. Both wonderful layouts and gorgeous photos :) I do like the bigger pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your punkin hun:) Gorgeous LO xx

    ReplyDelete