Sunday, November 6, 2011

Apple Cheddar Layout & Article Sneak Peek

So out of the New Jillibean Soup Lines Apple Cheddar was not my original favorite, but oh my how it has grown on me. The color palette and B side design are so perfect for fall and literally any other theme. The woodgrain/Milk was one of my single paper favorites from the start and the calico on its back its so sweet. My other fav paper is the Green Peppercorns with the brown gingham on the back side. I did a product review on Apple Cheddar for Scrapjazz.com and created a layout, card and a teacher chalkboard gift. Here is a sneak peek of the layout:



The article should be up at Scrapjazz.com very soon, so be sure to watch for it!
UPDATE: Article is up now go here
Also those very cool kraft diecut titles are available now at the Jillibean Soup Online retail site here.

Here is another layout I did using this line and fav photos from Church Camp this year:
Materials used: Jillibean Soup/Apple Cheddar Line: Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Green Peppercorns, Milk, Apple Cider, Bite Size Bits; Apple Cheddar PeaPod Diecuts & 12x12 Sticker sheet;  Journaling/Soup Labels; Jillibean Orange bakers twine, Stampin Up/banner pieces; Butterfly punch


Hope you like this line as much as I do! You can find it online at Scrapjazz.com ($3.99 flat rate shipping in the U.S.!) or Scrapbook.com or at your local scrapbook stores around the country!



1 comment:

  1. This is one of my FAVE Jillibean lines!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee that wood grain... and loving the leaves you added!! BEAUTIFUL! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete