Welcome to my blog stop on the blog hop!
If you just stopped by you can join in on the Scrapbook Challenges blog hop at the beginning here: Brynn (http://bzb-designs.com/blog)
My name is Patricia and I am a retiring member of the Scrapbook Challenges Team. I was so lucky to be a part of this team and really loved the sketch design for the blog hop challenge, check it out:
I actually did not change it up much, just added a few more details. Here is what I came up with using a photo from my daughter's last Lacrosse game of the season:
This layout is almost all Jillibean Soup
(four different paper lines: Watermelon Gazpacho, Pasta Fagioli, Blossom & Soup Staples; yellow bakers twine,Watermelon Gazpacho Sprouts & Pea Pods, Chilled Strawberry Alphabet stickers)
Other manufacturers: Banner Stamp-We R Memory Keepers/Peep, Stitch Stamp-Hero Arts, Punches-Fiskars, Pearls-Queen & Co., Silver rhinestones
Here are some close-ups:
So on to the good stuff....
RAKS involved in this blog hop:
1. For one person who leaves a comment on all the blogs in the hop, they will get the Salt Air Collection from Cosmo Cricket.
2. For one person who does a layout based on the sketch and posts in the HOP ON section, will receive a $20.00 USD Gift Certificate to Scrapbook.com.
3. For inviting people to join the group one person will receive a mix of alcohol ink goodies from Ranger.
** Colors may vary
4. One new member over the weekend will receive a mix of alcohol ink goodies from Ranger.
** Colors may vary
5. MY RAK- To be eligible all you have to do is become a follower of my blog. If you are already a follower just leave me a comment on this post that says: "Please enter me in the Jillibean Soup Giveaway" It's that easy and you could win a fabulous Jillibean Soup Summer Squash Prize Pack! Includes 6 Sheets of patterned paper, cardstock stickers and a ribbon pack.
Ok that's everything, Thanks for stopping by!
Now on to the next stop on the hop: