Friday, April 22, 2011

Letter "O" at Scrapbook Challenges

HAPPY EARTH DAY!
I just posted my second challenge over at Scrapbook Challenges website. You can find it by following this link. The challenge has the following requirements:

So for the letter “O” of our continuing ABC’s of me challenge you will need to create a layout using these three items beginning in the letter “O”:


1) Use the color Orange somewhere on your layout.

2) Use an Oval shape in your layout, and yes egg shapes totally qualify as ovals- especially this week!

3) Use photos that were taken Outdoors

Here is a layout I created using these requirements, it's titled "Happy Campers":


Materials Used: Jillibean Soup/Talk  Soup- Hint of Gossip & Chit Chat, Jillibean Soup Coredinations Cardstock/Green (sanded & inked), Jillibean Soup Journaling Sprout, NEW Jillibean Soup Chipboard Alpha/Woodgrain, NEW Jillibean Soup Chilled Strawberry Pea Pods (Diecut title box)
Jillibean Soup Atomic Soup/Lt. Blue box alpha
 I used the color orange in the journaling sprout subtitle, the oval shape can be found in the shape of the owls and the photos were taken on a camping trip,all outdoors. Oh and the owls are a bonus “O” addition.

I would love to see you join in the ABC’s of me letter “O” challenge, please go to this link to join in the fun! If you have never visited the Scrapbook Challenges website, you are missing out on tons of inspiration!

3 comments:

  1. Great layout...I think the owls are adorable.
    New 'follower'
    Jasmine
    http://alittledabofglue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS! I loveee the photos and the owls! Happy Easter! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh Great Challenge and love your page and composition :) TFS

    ReplyDelete