Friday, April 1, 2011

Jillibean Soup Announcement

So there is big, big news over at the Jillibean Soup Blog today! They just posted their 2011 Design Team and Guest Design Team you can find it here.

Drum roll please........I have been asked to be a guest designer!!! Wooo-Hooo, happy dance. I am over the moon excited and honored to be considered for such an invitation. I love Jillibean Soup and can't wait to see what the new year will bring. In honor of the announcement I thought I would share a few of my favorite Jillibean Soup layouts with you. They are not the ones I submitted for the dt application, I will save those for later ;)

This one is titled "My Sweet Honeybee" it features photos of my very busy boy and the Jillibean Soup line of Atomic Soup with some Kraft Staples/Brown Pea Pod, Green Sugar Staples and Summer Squash/Gold Potatoes paper. There are Speckled Egg  Alphabeans, bakers twine, a kraft journal sprout and a Sugar Pick too.

This is a fun review of the year of 2010 using the scrumptious Pasta Fagioli line with some Coredinations cardstock and corrugated arrows thrown in.



This remains one of my all-time favorites- "Snugs", mostly due to the fantastic photo of my two babies! This one using the classic Old World Cabbage line (love it!) with some Pasta Fagioli/Meatballs, kraft journal sprout, bakers twine and corrugated buttons thrown into the mix.

Thanks for stopping by and sharing my big news! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS!! That is AWESOME!! Loveeeeeeeeeee all of these!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete