Saturday, September 25, 2010

Embossing Challenge & Tutorial at Scrap and Stamp

This week is an embossing challenge over at Scrap and Stamp, there's even a tutorial. So don't wait, check it out now here. This weeks sponsor is Sassy Studio Designs, you can find them here.

For my layout I chose photos from my husbands birthday last year, he wasn't real excited to hear that I was posting it on my blog. It was a surprise party and as you can see in the photos we did surprise him. I used Coredinations cardstock and followed the tutorial to create some really neat birthday candles at the bottom. I love the color combo and how it turned out.
 Materials Used: Bo Bunny: Double Dot Purple base, Peacock Lane Stripe, polka dot, green grid & purple grid, Block Party/green arrow sticker & "40" stickers: Coredinations Green & Blue Cardstock; Jillibean Soup: Monster Stew Journal Sprout, green twine & Green/White Bakers twine; Green silk ribbon; McGill Star Punch, 3D pop up dots; Stampin Up Music Notes stamp, Colorbok/Green glitter letter stickers, Cuttlebug Cut & emboss Birthday Candles, sanding block.

Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment