Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Jillibean Soup Job

So many of you know that I have been looking for a part time job for quite awhile now. I wanted something in the field of scrap booking and thankfully God has blessed me with that opportunity. I am so excited to say that I am going to work for the Jillibean Soup Company starting on Monday. For those of you in the Scrapping World you know exactly who I am talking about, but for everyone else here is an overview: Jillibean Soup is a local (Dublin, OH) paper company owned by Jill Yegerlehner and began in 2009. So they are very new and growing, which means that business is good. They already distribute worldwide and their paper line is very popular among the paper crafting industry. I will be working as an administrative assistant with opportunity for teaching and assisting in events and shows as well. For more information, their website is here and you can check out their blog here.

Here is a link to their newest release mini collection especially for summer: Summer Squash Soup
Anyway just wanted to share the good news, I know my design team at Scrap & Stamp will be especially excited to hear as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment