Saturday, May 1, 2010

First Design Team Post

So my first design team project is now posted over at Scrap and Stamp, check it out here and click on the link to see all my other teammates interpretation of the Summer Challenge. You can play along by submitting a summer themed layout with some stamping on the page. The prize this week is from Sunshine Stamps, they have some cute digital images for you to check out. Here is my "Mom's Front Porch Swing" project kit (it will also be a class kit I'm teaching at B&B Scrapbooks in Powell later this month see below for details). There is a double layout that focuses on "A Mother's Love", an altered journal book and a card. The layout features some fantastic vintage photos in black & white of my Mother and Grandmother. Special thanks to my Aunt Anna Mae for the great photos of me with my Grandma.


If you are interested taking the class here are the details:
Date: May 27, 2010
Where: B&B Scrapboooks link to directions here
Cost: $20

Call today to reserve your spot! 614-336-0556

Thanks for visiting today, Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment