Tuesday, July 30, 2013

July Projects from Jillibean and Hampton Art

So I haven't done a good job keeping you updated with my design team projects, I blame it on summer time :) Regardless, I thought I would share last month's projects for both teams in some pics below:

First a healthy serving of Jillibean Soup:
One of my all time favorite collections, this is from the new Happy Camper Stew. This was my husband's Fathers Day Card.

This was my daughter's graduation card, she is fascinated with Anchors right now. I cut the anchor and the waves with my Cricut and the military Stand & Salute Cartridge.

And a fun mix of a few different collections telling you to Smile Everyday! Really love the placemat frames, in fact I am doing a tutorial on the Jillibean blog soon featuring placemat cards.  

Now the Hampton Art Projects:
Oops looks like someone else wants to in my picture.
Another fun anchor card, cut on the Cricut using Soup Staples and an Echo Park/Oh Snap Stamp Set.

A cute Bella Boulevard wedding giftcard.using Bella Boulevard papers and stamps.

A special gift I made for a friends wedding. a shadowbox using all Bella Boulevard papers and Love and Marriage Stamp set.


Here is a vintage card for a friend that features KI Memories Vintage Charm papers & stickers and an Authentique stamp set.
That was July projects, I will be back soon with all of my Guest Designer cards from the Card Kitchen July kit. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment