Friday, October 19, 2012

Happy Fall Greetings!

This is my favorite time of the year here in Ohio. I love everything about this season. The chill in the air, pulling out my cozy sweaters, all the autumn smells of leaves and cider brewing. I look forward to all the leaves changing and the fabulous frenzy of color everywhere. Ahhh such a wonderful time to enjoy family and fun. We are planning our annual trip to the Leed's Pumpkin Farm this weekend and I can't wait! So I thought I would share a Jillibean Soup card that shares some of my October Favorites...


Materials List: Jillibean Soup/Country Pumpkin Chowder-Pumpkin Puree, Bite Size Bits, Pea Pod/Diecuts, 12x12 sticker sheet & Soup Labels; Soup Staples II/Navy Salt; Jillibean Soup/Alphabeans-Diced Denim & Organic Orange; iCandi/Confetti- Toy Box
 
So what do you think? I am really loving the navy and orange color combo right now. What are your current color combo favorites?
 
I Hope to share Pumpkin Farm pictures soon, have a great Weekend!
 
**********************************************************
ALSO I STILL HAVE NOT HEARD FROM MY WCMD BLOG HOP WINNER:
Janet, please contact me asap so I can get your shipping information!

1 comment:

  1. This card is beautiful, Patty! Love how you use letter stickers on the journaling card!

    ReplyDelete