Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Greetings and Moxie Challenge

Happy Easter weekend all! Hope you are enjoying some down time with your families like we did today. I just wanted to share some Easter cards and a spring masking article over at Scrapjazz.com. So first of all a big Moxie Challenge is happening over at the Moxie Fab Blog it is to create "Do it Yourself" embellishments. So I submit my Easter cards made out of Jillibean Soup papers from the Homemade 6 Bean line and the Southern Chicken Dumpling line. I made my own crosses from the Apple Cheddar/Milk paper and the flowers were cut on my Cricut using the Kate's Alphabet cartridge. Then I added some egg shaped doilies I found at the dollar store and some ink, vintage buttons and rhinestones.


I also have an article up at Scrapjazz.com here, it is on Masking. Here is the layout I made using the 3 different ways to mask.
and here are some close-ups:


Check out the article if you get a chance, here is another link.
Happy Easter Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Patricia! Thanks for linking this up to the DIY Embellishments Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete