Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Moxie Fab Get Well Hug

For Cath (sans CHA) with Love Blog Hop

As many of you will know, Moxie Fab World's Cath Edvalson (Trends Editor of Paper Crafts) won't be able to attend CHA next week due to a nasty pain in one of her shoulders. So... to cheer her up and thank her for "bringing" all of us to CHA with her during these past years, I thought we could surprise her with a blog hop..... 

 The above was what Lorena wrote for our Facebook event. My sweet blog friend Lorena first Flickr mailed me about her idea (she already has Susan Opel's OK) and before you know it, with a little input and help from me, a blog hop was born within an hour! 

Here we are today to share our creations to cheer Cath up! Any Get Well Soon/Feel Better/Sending hugs... cards/creations are much appreciated. After all, Cath has done so much for us card-makers over at Moxie Fab World, this is a great way to show her our appreciation and love! 


So here is my card for Cath, I so appreciate her and wanted to send some love too! A cute owl Get Well card seemed appropriate, but it needed personalized. So I added a wounded wing, just like Cath's cranky shoulder. :)

Hope you feel better soon Cath!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia! Your owl card is darling with the woodgrain background! I also love the yellow that you used. So sweet of you to join the blog hop for Cath! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! What a sweet owl on a cutie card! Thanks so much for thinking of me, Patricia! You are such a dear--and I definitely feel better thanks to all of you! :)

    Love,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete