Saturday, December 17, 2011

Moxie Fab Potpourri Challenge

I had been working on a card that seemed to fit perfectly into the Potpourri Challenge over on the Moxie Fab World Blog. Regardless here was the inspiration photo:
You could interpret it however you like, here is my interpretation:

I was inspired by the cute little chairs and the doily and incorporated those into my design, attempting a shabby chic effect.
Materials Used: Scenic Route & SEI papers; Close to my Heart Stamps/Chairs to You; EK Success/border punches; white satin ribbon; Tim Holtz/Distresser; Cats Eye/Fawn Brown Ink; Archival Ink/Coffee; American Crafts/White Card Base; Want 2 Scrap/green pearls

I found this stamp set half price by Close to My Heart at a Scrapbook Event in October, how cute is this chair? The whole set is adorable and called "Chairs to You." So there you have it a quick card post, very busy time of year here. Better get back to work on Christmas preparations! Hope all you elves out there are enjoying this season! It would be much nicer here in Ohio if we could please have some SNOW instead of RAIN! Yuck, it is not supposed to rain in December. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow......

Great news when I began this post on Thursday it was raining, today it is SNOWING! YAY! 
The kids and I did our annual Happy First Snow Dance!


2 comments:

  1. Hey Patricia! Thanks for linking this up to the Pot Pourri Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creative genius at work. Your use of lace and ribbon and realistic artifacts is inspiring. Great ideas...

    ReplyDelete