Sunday, October 16, 2011

Moxie Fab Inspired Card


Well what a week it has been here, a little crazy. During all the madness I popped over to the Moxie Fab Blog and discovered this lovely Tuesday Trigger: Finesse the Dress:
(I would totally wear this dress, by the way)
 Anyhow, I was inspired mostly by the color combination- really love the contrast. But I also love the stitching so I added some of that too, just in the opposite combination. So I put together a quick card from Jillibean Soup's Sweet and Sour Soup collection:
Materials List: Jillibean Soup/Sweet & Sour paper: Shredded Cabbage, Tomato Sauce & Bite Size Bits; Soup Label/sentiment: Cats eye/Chestnut brown ink: Martha Stewart/gemstones-blue; turquoise embroidery floss

and a close-up shot:

Added a quick bite size bit for the inside greeting it reads: "You're only given a little spark of madness, you mustn't lose it..." by Robin Williams- Ha Ha love that quote, hopefully that leaves you smiling too. :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Patricia! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! The stitching is fantastic. I found your blog via Paper Crafts... congrats on your WCMD win!

    ReplyDelete