Sunday, September 25, 2011

Moxie Fab - Card Play Challenge

Greetings friends! I got some time to make up some cards this weekend and wanted to share this one created for the challenge over at the Moxie Fab blog. It is a card play theme so you can make a project interpreting that theme in your own way. I was inspired to make this fun paper-pieced card:


Materials used: Jillibean Soup/Watermelon Gazpacho- Yellow Bell Pepper, Seedless Cucumber & Ice Cubes; Sweet & Sour/alphabet stickers; Sweet & Soup/diecut; Typography/Button; Cats Eye/brown ink; yellow ribbon and blue embroidery floss.


So let me know what you think of my "up your sleeve" card. If you want to play along you have until October 3rd, find the challenge, here.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love this! Loveeeeeeeeeee that 'sleeve' and loveeeeee the stitching! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Patricia! Thanks for linking this up to the Card Play Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete