Saturday, March 26, 2011

Websters Pages March Challenge

One of my other favorite inspiration website, Websters Pages InspireMe has challenges every month. I was able to play along in their traditional category this month which was to create a layout with a shaped base. You can find the challenge here. They have an amazing design team that shares wonderful projects. This website is full of ideas, tips, sharing and fun, you really should check it out.

Here is my entry for the March Challenge, titled "My Veggie Girl"
Here are some close-ups:
This is a layout I did of my daughter and her choice to be a vegetarian. I used new Websters Pages- Spring Market paper, vellum and some Lullaby Lane and Wonderfall and Waiting for Santa alpha stickers. I created my own template to shape the corners for the challenge and used my eyelet punch to make the holes. There are lots of pop up dots and vintage buttons to top it all off. Let me know what you think!




3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhh that line is perfect for your DD!! I just loveeeeeeeeeeeee this!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete