Saturday, December 18, 2010

Let's Get Shabby- Challenge 18 Favorite Christmas Carols

Let's Get Shabby blog has such a fun challenge going on that I just had to play along. The challenge is to scrap your favorite Christmas Carols, so I decided to get the whole family involved in this one and did each of our favorites. I chose the fantastic Websters Pages, Waiting for Santa line. I also plan to submit this as one of my projects for their current design team call. So here is my layout, lots of love and hours invested in this one:
Bottom left is Scott's favorite: Silent Night; middle left is Aspen's favorite: Sugar Plum Fairy; Middle Right is my favorite Carol of the Bells (Scott's version of course); Bottom Right is what we imagine to be Gabe's favorite: Little Drummer Boy (fits him right!)
Some close ups of the two pages:


Merry Christmas to all of you, be sure to let me know what you think of my latest creation!

7 comments:

  1. Love how you have got the whole family involved. Gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with us at shabby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea to include the whole family!!
    Good luck for your submission and thanks for playing along with us at Shabby:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea!!! Love your pages!!!
    Thanks for joining in with us at Shabby!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW WOW WOW!!!! This is AMAZING!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooo much for sharing your FAVE LO with FAVE THINGS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's Gorgeous!!!

    Merry Christmas and a Happy Birthday to your Sweetie come Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous LO! Thanks for sharing your Fave LO with us at Fave Things!

    ReplyDelete