Monday, November 15, 2010

Sketch Challenges Fall Getaway

I wanted to create a layout about our recent fall getaway weekend to The Georgian Manner in Logan, Ohio. I found this fun sketch at Sketch Challenges by Pamela Young. Here is the sketch:

This is my take on the sketch, lots of yummy fall colors and textures. I adapted it into a double layout with 10 total photos! Most of the papers are Basic Grey/Indian Summer with lots of Jillibean Soup embellishments. There are also some very special embellishments that I got while on this weekend trip- I found some wonderful treasures at an Antique Mall. They are the vintage buttons and vintage patterns paper (behind the leaves) that I used on the layout! Also I used something new and different for me, fabric strips- they seem to be an up and coming trend in the scrapbook world.


Such a magical weekend deserves a special layout. As always, I would love to know what you think of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment