Saturday, June 19, 2010

Someone Who Inspires You Challenge

This week I have a special layout to share for the challenge over at Scrap and Stamp. The week's theme is to create a layout about someone who inspires you. So I did one on a very special lady, someone so special that my family adopted her as a Grandma of our own. I used a line she stated on a recent visit as the title, "No Spring Chicken" and I paper pieced some cute chickens of my own design. Here is the layout:

I used all Jillibean Soup papers in this layout along with some vintage lace and buttons. I love how it turned out, if you click on the photo you can view it large enough to read the journaling. I guessed at what she would say the prescription for life would be with the bible verse from Matthew 22:37; "Thou shall love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul and with all thy mind." Thanks Grandma Taylor for being such a wonderful example of how a christian woman should be, we love you bunches. We can all hope to still inspire people at age 92, can't we?

No comments:

Post a Comment