Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Gabe's First Fishing Adventure

So I promised a post with Gabriel's first fishing adventure pictures. Last Friday we went to my parents for dinner and to fish and Scott decided that tonight was the night Gabe was going to fish for the first time. So he loaded up his pole and Gabes little fishing pole and off we went. I'm not sure who was more excited Daddy or Gabe? Regardless, it was certainly a dream come true for Daddy. They were so cute sitting there together on the dock. Gabe is such an outdoors boy anyway, he actually was quite content with his pole sitting in Daddy's lap for at least ten minutes. He even pushed the button on the reel to drop his play hook/fish into the water, he's a natural I think! It was a priceless moment to be sure. It is crazy to think that we may be moving out there to rent from my parents and be able to enjoy moments like that much more often. Anyway here are the pictures:


No comments:

Post a Comment